The provision of uninstalling or removing of security tool or software is considered to be very delicate procedure. It needs to be executed in a very systematic and pristine manner. If the desired form of activity is not carried out then user will face many difficulties on a daily basis.
Talking on same line Avast
Antivirus is considered to be very effective tool and so similar form of procedure should be involved when the security tool is needed to be uninstalled. This is why banking on information being provided by experts on calling Avast Contact Number 1-800-875-393 (toll free) 24 x 7 in Australia for quick support. The series of steps being narrated is the best way of making sure means that user is not supposed to or banks on any other intermediaries form of sources.
• The user is supposed to open Avast Antivirus user interface and go to Protection -> Firewall.
• Then user is supposed to Click on Application Settings which is located at bottom of the computer screen.
• Now just Click New Application Rule and then finally select a group.
• At this stage after user has successfully located and selected the executable file of the application, concerned person is willing to add.
• The user need to be discrete and Click group name, then use the Orange Bars to indicate level of access one needs to follow.