There are various reasons behind error code 9 in Norton antivirus. You will get the error because of incomplete or incorrect download or installation of the program or infectious or malicious download of any software in your PC could also cause error 9. Apart from this, error in windows registry from current Norton product related software change can be the reason behind it.The following are some ways to deal with this error code. But I would suggest that you should take help from antivirus experts to successfully perform these actions. You can dial experts at Norton Phone Number @ 1-800-875-393 (Toll-Free) in Australia for further assistance. However, if you want you can try the given methods on your own.
• Repair registry entries related to error 9.
• Run a full malware and virus scan of your system.
• Perform a clean installation of Windows.
• Try to install available updates associated with Norton antivirus program.
• Update drivers on regular basis.
• Uninstall and reinstall the Norton antivirus program.
In case you are unable to deal with error 9 then you can dial our toll free number any time you want.